Animals we share the planet with are in decline due to habitat loss where we live, work, play and learn. Monarch butterflies have declined by 90% over the last 20 years; an indicator of the type of losses we are facing.
Providing plants on which monarchs can raise their caterpillars, and offering nectar and pollen sources will help rebuild the health of this iconic butterfly, as well as bees, birds and other pollinators.
Little Seeds and the National Wildlife Federation have partnered to bring awareness to the declining pollinator population and specifically provide butterfly garden kits to schools in the Central Monarch Migration Corridor to help rebuild the monarch populations.
Shiloh 3 Drawer Convertible Dresser & Changing Table, Natural and Faux Rattan
- Made from engineered wood, its faux rattan drawer fronts and relaxed natural tone frame give off a calming and free-spirited boho vibe
- The lightly textured wood grain laminated finish can easily be wiped clean
- Tapered shimmery gold metal feet and drawer pulls add upscale contrast
- Features 3 roomy drawers to meet your kid’s storage needs
- The included changing table topper fits a standard size changing pad (not included) and conveniently turns your delightful dresser into a diaper changing station. Simply remove the topper when your child outgrows it to return to dresser only mode
- Comes with durable metal drawer slides and built-in stoppers to prevent the drawers from falling out
- Meets or exceeds the CPSIA Juvenile testing requirements and includes a wall anchor kit to ensure your child’s safety
- The dresser top surface can hold up to 50 lbs. while each drawer can support up to 35 lbs. The topper has a weight capacity of up to 30 lbs.
- Complete the look with the entire Shiloh collection
- Assembled dimensions: 35.59″ W x 19.09″ D x 35.31″H. Dresser only: 35.59″ W x 19.09″ D x 31.50″ H. Topper only: 3.81″ H x 32.13″ W x 18.13″ D.
- Little Seeds is committed to protecting and preserving the environment for our children’s future. And it just starts with a little seed
- Learn more at littleseedskids.com